Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wow, people are actually reading this!

Right when I'm about to give up on this here darn blog I get a really awesome encouraging e-mail that makes me reconsider.

So, sadly I don't have anything too exciting for you, my few but loved readers. My camera broke a couple months back but I'm working on it.

Speaking of working, I've actually been very busy of late, working on what it is that I do when I'm not wasting time or trying to make ends meet (my prospective career) which seems to be moving in a slow but steady direction. (For those of you who don't know I'm a writer, mostly of the non fiction variety)

Anyway I decided to post instead the most amazing, in my humble opinion, music video ever created, Give Me Back My Man by my favorite band the B-52's. Cindy Wilson's performance in this video always breaks my heart and makes me want to simultaneously destroy things and cry at the same time.

I'm in the middle of writing a very long very difficult sort of academic essay on this very song. Isn't wonderful that people get to do things like this? I feel so blessed



Don't you want to slit your wrists and write a novel after watching that? Maybe thats just me.

Two more things, I thought about joining Facebook for the scrabble but then I read some really scary article about how once you join you can never quit! Yikes. So, sorry friends, I will not be joining Facebook and I will continue to play Scrabble in real world, besides the virtual world already owns my soul.

Last thing, Dictionary.com saves lives.

Goodnight and send me e-mails! They make me happy!<3