Monday, September 15, 2008

Just because I cant look at Axl Rose's face one more second.

I never thought this day would come, but nothing ruins a good thing like turning it into an academic endeavor. Uggh, if I listen to g n r one more time I'm going puke. All I've been doing is combing the Internet for William Bailey and the secrets to his feminist soul (no e-mails please, i know he's actually a misogynist)blegh. on a side note, the essay has been practically writing itself and i'm very pleased with it's progression, in a way, even though it's just an essay, it's sort of the work I've been meaning to write for the past 10 years. in a way, its almost defining.

in any event axl has now become work, and so i've put him away.

Elvira I explained to Sarah the other day in the car, is punk. she had no idea, she thought she was goth. it was fun, i got to explain the difference between the misfits and Cocteau twins. and just when i was feeling pleased with myself two separate people called me a music snob. i am many things, but that, is not one of them. okay, maybe a little.

there are so many things right with this clip. least of which is that that mob scene takes place in front of the bates hotel and across the street from the back to the future city hall clock.