Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tis The Season!

Halloween is absofuckinglutely my favorite holiday and time of year. It's the only holiday that changes as you get older but still remains completely awesome. I take great pride in choosing my costumes. Here is a sampling of the last few years- Sylvia Plath, Peg Bundy, Butthead, Shark, Party Hopper (grasshopper) too bad I don't have any pics on my computer from the year b4 party hopper, that might have been the best ever. Courtney Love. I went all out. I think I might have uploaded those backwards, ah well. I'm also missing 2003, my first year in NY, I was Princess Di Zombie, unfortch I only have one Polaroid of that in my journal. I got TOASTY that year and sort a fell off a a table at some party and was asked to leave. good times.
What will this year bring? Get ready boys and ghouls, carve your pumpkins and spice your cider!


2002


2004

2005

2006


2007