Thursday, February 17, 2011

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!

A look back at the original sausage links. Seriously this post is just an excuse to show this Cat Stevens video. I fuckin LOVE Cat Stevens. OMG, I do believe he might be the most beautiful man who ever lived/lives. I've had a crush on him since I was a little kid.

Coming in at a close second is young Chris Cornell. On a side note, one of the greatest underrated bands of all time. They were sludgy when it was popular to be punchy. Also, this video is an old time funny. It's a mockumentary. Seriously, Chris Cornell is so fucking hot. I'd still smush him, all anorexic looking and crazy brained like he is now.

The King. Fuck me, I love me some Elvis.

Marlon Brando, supreme man god of the movies. Also, read Pauline Kael's fabulous essay from Kiss Kiss Bang Bang about Marlon.

Penis Gallery namesake. Mr. Chase. The sexiest funny man. A real asshole asshat hotty.

The reason, I reason, I write. So brain sexy. That's it the entire first sexy sausage link.

In all seriousness, this list is a list of my all time top favorite men. Like the hottest doods I think ever lived. I've liked others, sure, but these are the top of the pops. Click for their original Sausage air date