Sunday, September 30, 2007

R.I.P Diggi - 2003-2007

































Things I should be doing
1. Working on my story for grad apps
2. Cleaning house and preparing for Marianne's arrival
3. Using the cheese in my fridge that I bought at the fancy cheese store for that fancy mac n cheese i swore i was going to make -before it goes bad
4. Researching Jim White the drummer and not Jim White the alt country singer so I don't call him on Tuesday and insult him again like I did today by confusing him with another performer. oopsie! Did I ever tell you about the time I interned at Tokion and was in charge of putting together a film press kit and then forgot to put the actual film in the packet?! It's a good one, someday I'll tell you. Or how about the time I was stoned and leaving my music theory class at PCC and almost ran over Stephen Hawking in the rain while he was rolling through a Cal Tech cross walk? No? Oh that one's High -lar-ious!
Anyway, while I should be doing these things I have decided instead to blog. As my life habit of journaling has almost completely become squelched by my thirst for notoriety and success. Obviously my personal emotions and privacies are secondary to these goals, besides, everybody's doing it. BEEN doing it. I pulled into the harbor as they were closing the canal.
So, the reason I haven't updated in awhile is because Diggi has died. Yes, it is a sad day. Maybe this is gods way of telling me to keep my private life private, but after four years of good memory capturing service, diggi, a couple months into my blogging career, has died-caput. No matter how many new batteries I put inside her, she simple reads "batteries exhausted" apparently the new fandangled camera's don't even use batteries, you just charge em. Anyway in honor of diggi's great service I have decide to post some of her best work. A walk down memory lane. Geezer's I'm blessed.