Monday, June 7, 2010

Lucky In Love


So I'm 30. Could I have asked for a better weekend? Not if I had tried. Catching up with one of my oldest friends? Listening to records and eating good snacks? Yes please. The longer you know me the faster you realize I am a person of simple pleasures. Listening to music, eating good snax, sitting in nature, being around animals. I'm a happy girl. Sarah and Sophie were perfect hosts and a great way to kick off the b-day madness.






Beautiful Sascha took me to dinner at Ai. My favorite japanese restaurant in the world. Not because it' so schmancy but because I've been eating there since I was a kid. It's comfort food at this point. I tell people I'm a vegetarian, but technically I'm a pescaterian. I feel as if I have created this loophole for sushi. We got the sashimi love boat. Love was in the air.





For my actual b-day Nick and I had brunch at Trails- our fave place- and then hiked to the Griffith Observatory. It was perfect.















I had a birthday picnic in Elysian Park and it was GREAT! So many friends, And so many dogs! I was in heaven.






Daniel gave me macaroons from Euro pane!

Sarah made me the most AMAZING cupcakes!

Eddie is quickly adapting to his new life.


Japanther came to town to play some shows and shoot a music video directed by one Ms. De La Cruz. And to spread their special kind of awesome.






I feel stupid filled with so much love.