Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Yay!


So Randy Pescott a rep for BP said, "Louisiana isn't the only place with Shrimp." Oh really? Well good to know. I feel better now. I don't have any job to think of, am not sure how I'm paying rent next month and Arizona is about to challenge the 14th amendment (of course, what else would they do?) And you know what? Right now, I'm okay. I spent a lovely weekend with my friends, sitting in parks playing scrabble, eating watermelon and lighting sage bundles. The worlds a mess it's in my kiss. But I'm re-emerging from my cocoon of isolation and the world despite its grossness is sometimes great.

Kate, Sarah and I all met at Debs park and had an awesome lazy day picnic. Kate got a new dog!!! His name is Eddie Roberto and he's AWESOME! It was a great way to kick off the weekend.




Bobka was there. An animal friend indeed.


The next day Paul, Daniel, Scout and Penny and I repeated the experience at Eagle Rock park.








Went over to Cathy's new adorable grown up Silverlake, courtyard cottage on a giant, quiet, green hill that overlooks Downtown. It has orange trees and lavender and of course, Cathy's killer riot steez and EARL! We had tofu lentil hippy tacos and raspberry tea and then saged it clean.






Love. Friendship. Magic. Earl.