Monday, May 31, 2010

Fried Egg Flower of Love


Warning, gross lovey dovey crap ahead. Because I am not a door knocker, couple tard who doesn't understand that not everyone wants to be subjected to pictures of my love-ins, I give fare warning: Obnoxiousness ahead. So if you aren't in the mood to watch happy happy kissy, skip this post, if you are so inclined then then by all means, look way!
Nick woke me to birthday/anniversary awesomness! -my birthday isn't till next Sunday, don't worry. It was a two in one sucker punch of sweetness. We've come a long way from me running in the opposite direction: click me!

We went to Los Tacos in Pasadena to get the best nachos in the entire world.

The bounty.

The wreckage.

Then Nick took me the Huntington Gardens, perhaps, after Disneyland and some other secret places, my second most fave place in all of California.









The yellow flower above was called a Fried Egg Flower. Eww.

We found a big tree to climb. It was like the Ghanesh of trees. So many arms!! I'm wearing shorts.




Nick and this guy were twins.

Then we went home, drank Kava tea and watched Beavis and Butthead. oh yeah. i would call this a perfect day.