Monday, June 20, 2011

Amendment to an Amendment



After much thought I have decided to remove the mean and nasty blog post I wrote about Lady GaGa. It was unlike me to directly dis an artist just because I don't like her. That's not my style and I hear that other people do indeed get the type of things she offers as being empowering and motivational. So who am I to knock that? Especially when there are so many other way more morally horrendous musicians out there that I never blink an eye at. I guess what it comes down to is that I'm not a fan. I have my reasons and that's fine. I don't like her music at all and that should really be the main reason, as a music critic that I don't like her. So instead I will post these two finely crafted videos about her and Kanye that perfectly sum up my feelings. I will however keep the below videos in the post. In case you were wondering what I think is really badass.
You wanna watch some cool shit? Watch this: