Monday, July 27, 2009

Damn, girl!


Got up super early this morning, it's currently 6:30, still pumped from last night. I saw Grace Jones at the Hollywood Bowl. If you've been reading the blog for a while then you know I am pretty much a Grace Jones fanatic as you can see here and here
Anyway, she was fantastic and I tossed and turned all night filled with excited butterflies and I drove home last night with the windows down in such a good mood at having seen such a great show by such an iconic person who represents to me, all aspects of what it means to be an innovative and boundary pushing artist. Dood, she's the female David Bowie, but just a little cooler :)
And then I stumbled into this this morning while reading the news and was filled with smiles all over again. Even if the guy doing then interview had to bring up being married to Bill. Today is going to be a good day.