Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Third Annual Sausage Fest- 2009

It's that time again, can you believe it's been an entire year? Well without further adieu, behold 2009's sausage fest winners. All the men that make my brain and bosom tremble.
click here
and here for the last two sausage fests. Enjoy!

This one I have to thank Sarah for. She introduced me to the world of Werner sessyness. My x bf loved Werner but he made me watch his films, I'd never actually seen Werner, and then Sarah showed me the light. I've been sold ever since.


doood, james caan as sonny corleone. oi. epic greatness in scum history. this is also my favorite movie. of. all. time.


john doe is the reason i became rockabilly and dyed my hair black for 4 years in high school.


Shia le sexy. Seriously I was totally whatevers about this guy and then he got arrested at Walgreens for being drunk and disorderly and then he fucked up his hand in a drunk driving accident and wrecked his car. Then I was like, wait, hold the phone, and started paying attention to him a little more. Well, he's from Echo Park, his drug addict dad lives in his garage and he used to sell Dodger Dogs as a kid. I mean, WTF?! I'm a sucker for a messed up self destructive man. And OMG that schnoze, help me, seriously, I love a good nose. The one of him in that blue hoodie is his mugshot from the Walgreens incident.


These guys. Man, between them they've made three of my favorite movies- Down By Law, Mystery Train, Dead Man, and recorded two of my favorite albums, Rain Dogs and Swordfishtrambones. Oh, and they're fuckin smart and sexy and have better style than i do.


On a wizard on a whale.


i know, i know, how predictable. but props r due where props r due.
And finally, I saved the best for last. THE GERE. If this gigolo wants to bring a gerbil into the bedroom, that's fiiine with me. im just not sticking it up my ass.



just keep clicling replay. you're welcome.


So there you go! This years sausages are Werner Herzog, Sonny Corleone, John Doe, Shia Le Sexy, Jim Jarmusch, Tom Waits, Eddie Vedder, Jim Morrison, and Dick Gere. Now there's a Deli if I ever saw one. Also, i know, i know, i know, i know, i have a type. i know.