Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wildness!!

OMG! No, your eyes do not deceive you, I did just write omg, anyway, last night was the last wildness of 2008 and it was insane. Tons of funz. Fo reals.
I booty shaked.


And took my picture with the king. Glory be thy name.



Kate's students gave her a fucking American Express card for her birfday. Awesome. Seriously, I had seconds of jealousy.

This is Katie telling the story of the worst/cruelest thing she ever did as a kid, and it's actually not that bad, but pretty awful at the same time. The best part was that it took her like ten minutes to tell a really short story because every time she got the to the part where she was going to tell me the bad thing, she would stop and bust up laughing. It was hilarious she just couldn't say it. Clearly, Katie's conscious is racked with guilt.






Sarah and Sayer are trying to tell me something. Maybe goodnight and put the fucking camera away?