Saturday, March 21, 2009

Boy's Gone Wild

So Brooklyn is a bit of a ghost town right now, as every boy/band, is in Austin for SXSW. For real, every guy friend I have with the exception of Chris K. and Buddy are over there. Plus Chris Zigs is like sending me drunk texts about 'partying so hard I can't bro down right now.' Uggh. I swear it's like Stromboli Island over there. Watch out boys, youre all going to turn into donkeys. Sniveling, decadent, spoiled donkeys.
In any event Charo and I went to my favorite place in all of NY, The City Reliquary-truly magical and enchanting. Then we went shopping. Ahh, the rites of Spring.
Hee Haw and I then headed to PS1, my favorite museum. And of course it did not disappoint. Kenneth Anger, my favorite artist in the whole world was having a giant retrospective and it was breathtaking to say the least.
Well I must nap now because all my lady friends have something planned for tonight and apparently it's going to be off the hook.
Oh, I almost forgot to mention, Capri and I started a new band called Multiple Horrors and Hee Haw and my band Beach Squirrel has reunited and will be playing shows with our side band Hasidic Busdriver. Try to see that kind of quality act in Austin, you BUTTHOLES!!!!! See if I come to visit your crusty scrotum's ever again.